Once you’ve gotten a taste for what we offer here at Waterfront Gourmet, you’ll want to cater all of your events with the unique selections from our menu. We serve the Philadelphia area, and with our menu full of flavorful surprises, we’re top-rated. Catering Orders: Call the closest cafe to your event location for catering requests and we’ll help arrange the best catering menu for your event.. When you need delicious, professional catering for an event, our menu has the variety and flavor to satisfy any palate. Our gourmet sandwiches, paninis, wraps and salads are always fresh and always awesome. Contact us for a custom catering menu, and be the hero for your hungry team or party. Since 2014 we’ve been Philadelphia’s solution for inventive, fresh catering.
When you order from Waterfront Gourmet catering, we cook everything to order for your event. Choose from one of our gourmet specialty sandwich platters to feed an entire office or pick up a veggie or hummus tray to offer some light refreshments. Your meal will be available in as few as three hours for delivery or two hours for pick up, whichever is ideal for you. Our service is always awesome, just like our food – we offer free delivery for catering orders throughout the city of Philadelphia and University city!
At Waterfront Gourmet we strive to provide a variety of catering options to suit any event size. Whether you need just a few sandwiches for a winning little league team, or you are going to be feeding a hundred or more people at your corporate event, we’ll set the table with delicious, inspired flavors in sandwiches, panini’s, hoagies, wraps, salads, sliced meats, cheese platters and more!
- Free delivery: We offer free delivery for all catering orders when you order from us directly!
- Call us for options: Finding the right caterer for an event can be time-consuming, but when you come to Waterfront Gourmet we take the hassle out of the ordering and delivery process! Call us and we’ll work out the best menu options for your event.
- Large selection: Consider an assortment of scrumptious sandwiches showcasing a variety of different unique flavors. They’re just perfect for corporate events, weddings, and parties!
- Healthy options: Catering for business & office events can be completed with a fresh fruit tray or assorted vegetable tray. A salad tray could provide a healthy side to a working lunch for a little extra flavor and color. Our goal is to provide you with plant-based meal options – it’s something we excel at.
- Always fresh, always awesome! When we cater your special event, you’ll be getting fresh, healthy, flavorful food prepared to order.
If you are located in the 19102, 19123, 19106, 19146, 19104 or 19102 zip code in center city, University City, Dilworth Plaza, City Hall or anywhere in the downtown Philadelphia area, we can arrange to deliver your catered meal on time, every time. For any questions, please don’t be shy and contact us. We’d be happy to discuss our food menu, catering options and pricing, as well as answer any questions that you may have.
Let’s talk about coffee
At Waterfront Gourmet, every coffee bean we grind comes from bali espresso™. bali espresso™ is dedicated to bringing the unique flavors and spirit of island living to your table with their flavorful roasts. Their coffee is responsibly grown on family farms in Bali by local farmers and roasted right here in Philadelphia. When you order an espresso, Americano, or a black cup of joe at Waterfront Gourmet, know that it was brewed with the finest, freshest, responsibly sourced ingredients from Bali, Indonesia.
The bali espresso™ coffee that we serve is dark roasted and 100% Arabica Premium coffee beans from a local farm in Bali, Indonesia. Details include:
- Dark Roast
- 100% Arabica
- USDA Organic
- Rainforest Alliance certified
- 100% Bali Coffee Beans
So, what does “Rainforest Alliance Certified” mean? A Rainforest Alliance Certified farm is one that complies with 10 standards set in place by the Sustainable Agriculture Network (SAN). These standards include ecosystem conservation, wildlife protection, and fair treatment and good working conditions for workers.
Mon – Fri: 7am – 8pm
Saturday - Sunday: 8am - 8pm
Mon – Fri: 7am – 4pm
Sat – Sun: Closed
Mon – Fri: 7am – 8pm
Saturday: 8am - 8pm